Mango Avocado Quinoa Salad
- 2-3 cups cooked quinoa (such as Village Harvest Golden Quinoa)
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup pomegranate arils (or fresh strawberries or blueberries)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
FOR THE DRESSING
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well combined.
- In a large bowl, stir dressing into the cooked quinoa. Fold in mango, avocado, cucumber, pomegranate, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Salad will keep in an airtight container 2-3 days.