Coconut Mango Breakfast Farro
Recipe by I Heart Eating
- 1 c. Village Harvest Farro Perlato
- 3 c. lite coconut milk
- 1/4 c. agave nectar
- 1/2 mango, sliced
- Add farro and coconut milk to large saucepan, and stir to combine.
- Bring to boil over medium-low heat.
- Once at a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for about 20 minutes. Farro should be soft and a little chewy.
- Remove from heat, and stir in agave nectar.
- Top with sliced mango and additional agave nectar and coconut milk, if desired.