Black Rice Bowl with Kale & White Beans
- 1 cup uncooked Village Harvest black rice
- 6 oz chopped kale (about enough to fill a 9×13″ pan)
- ½ tsp coriander
- ½ tsp cumin
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can white beans
- 1½ cups chopped snap peas
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- cilantro tahini dressing
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- While the rice cooks, mix the spices and salt together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the kale. Drizzle the olive oil over the kale, then use your hands to massage it in so that the kale is evenly coated. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing once, until just starting to crisp on the edges.
- Drain and rinse the white beans, then pile everything together in large bowls and serve with the cilantro tahini dressing, topped with some freshly cracked black pepper. Enjoy!