Organic Jasmine Rice
Village Harvest Organic Jasmine Rice is a versatile long grain, flowery scented rice. It is graded Thai Hom Mali, the highest quality possible, by the Thai government. This means the moisture content, percentage of unbroken kernels, natural fragrance, and slightly sweet flavor is exactly as it should be. Monsoon rains and rich soil produce the soft, moist texture of Village Harvest Jasmine Rice. The natural sweet fragrance is released upon opening every bag. While it can be used for a variety of cuisines, it is shines in Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese dishes.
- Combine 1 cup of Village Harvest Organic Jasmine Rice with 1½ cups water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and serve.
To prepare in a rice cooker, use same water to rice ratio.
JASMINE RICE FACTS
- Rice is Thailand’s main crop.
- Rice is believed to have first been cultivated in Thailand in 3,500 B.C.
- Village Harvest Jasmine Rice is Non-GMO
Find where to buy organic jasmine rice here.